If you'd like a deep dive on what you can achieve in the role, how the training looks like, and why you'd want to join a company like Monolith, watch this presentation.
Some folks from the Monolith Team!
Monolith Growth Consulting is a digital marketing agency and digital products company on a mission to create a positive impact by growing the revenue and ROI of underserved small & medium businesses and fast-growing technology companies.
We're hiring a Growth Manager to lead the marketing execution (media buying, media planning, conversion rate optimization, email marketing, and copywriting) for a select portfolio of clients. This person will be required to collaborate cross-functionally with our Account Management (to get the strategy) and Design & Development teams (for the execution) towards improving the revenue and ROI for their assigned portfolio of clients.
This role reports to both the Account Manager and the Expert Growth Manager. You'll get client management & business development training from the Account Manager and growth management training from the Expert Growth Manager.
Responsibilities (for everyone including fresh grads, there is training):
• Write copy for Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Google Ads, Landing Pages, and Email Sequences.
• Media planning & buying across Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Google Ads, and Perfect Audience.
• Plan audience targeting & keyword targeting for Facebook/Instagram Ads & Google Ads, respectively.
• Isolate marketing funnel bottlenecks and dedicate resources to solving them (i.e. identify whether the client has a clickthrough rate problem, a landing page conversion rate problem, or a cart abandon rate problem)
• Work with the Expert Growth Manager to upskill yourself in various digital marketing channels and copywriting strategies.
• Work with the Account Manager in developing execution plans for their defined strategies.
• Work with the Account Manager in developing the experimentation pipeline for clients. The Account Manager will initiate & approve the plans, and you're required to provide ideas for the experimentation backlog.
• Work with the Account Manager in developing reports for clients. The Account Manager will initiate, outline, & approve the analyses, and you're required to provide summary data, what worked, and what didn't work.
• Collaborate with the Design and Development teams to bring your ideas & experiments to reality.
Note: To enable a smooth ramp up into the Monolith organization, we have a 6 week training bootcamp that will help the New Growth Manager get acquainted with our internal processes, capabilities, and systems.
Who you are (how you'll know if you're a fit for this role):
• You see yourself as more of a "your skillset & contribution is your net worth" type of person instead of a "your network is your net worth" type of person.
• Prefers processes & data over theory.
• You're detail-oriented and organized, and you appreciate systems where there is workload management, strict client prioritization, and processes.
• You're willing to unlearn bad work habits and learn the right ones
• You're driven to make an impact, but you also want a collaborative culture and team support
• You can appreciate some tough love when you need it and you're not a snowflake :P
• If you're a fresh grad, you have previous leadership experience in school
• If you're a career changer, you have had demonstrable progress / promotions in your past or current emplyer
• (Optional, but preferred): You're a graduate of Ateneo (Including Regional Ateneo Schools) / UP (Including Regional UP Schools) / DLSU-Manila / UST / PUP / PLM
Cool stuff you'll get:
• Work with driven, hard-working people
• HMO benefits for yourself and two dependents
• Training allowance for various external courses & certifications
• Mentorship allowance for external consultants
• Paid leaves
• Work in a fast-growing yet stable digital marketing agency with high client retention rate