Want to join an action-oriented yet analytical team, on a quest to strengthen small & medium sized businesses?
Monolith Growth Consulting is an ROI-focused digital marketing agency & digital products company that helps e-commerce, consumer services, and business services companies grow their revenue, appointments, or qualified leads.
Our mission is to help the everyday business owner grow their revenue & ROI. By doing so, we indirectly contribute to SME job growth & income growth in a scalable way.
What you'll do (Note: you don't have to check all the boxes - we'll train you as needed):
We're looking for a Junior Software Engineer who will...
• Help expand the features of our internal software using Ruby on Rails (internal wiki, internal course platform)
• Prototype then launch new SaaS tools together with our CEO (who has built all the internal and external tools), along with other junior software engineers
• (Optional, but a plus) Expand our agency data pipeline together with our technically-bent CEO, which is composed of a tech stack of Stitch Data / DBT Tool / Google BigQuery / Google Data Studio
• (Optional, but a plus) Pilot sentiment analysis (machine learning) using Python / Tensorflow together with our technically-bent CEO.
Current Tech Stack (again, you don't have to check all the boxes):
Web App stack:
• Ruby on Rails
• Github & Gitlab (Private repos)
• AWS / CircleCI (Experimental)
Data pipeline stack (optional - only if you're interested):
• Stitch Data
• Google BigQuery
• Data Build Tool (DBT)
• BigQuery-flavored SQL
• Google Data Studio
• Github (private repos)
• Python3 (API wrappers to replace Stitch Data) (Experimental)
Machine Learning stack (experimental & optional - only if you're interested):
• Tensorflow / Keras
• VastAI / Google Colab Pro
Who you are (Note: this is more important):
• Drive to learn continuously
• The type of developer who likes the balance of "craft & business" instead of being just a "pure craftsman".
• Prefers processes & data over theory
• You're the type of person who enrolls on a lot of Udemy / Coursera courses
• You're willing to unlearn bad work habits and learn the right ones
• You can appreciate some tough love and you're not a snowflake :)
• 0-5 years of work experience
• If you're a fresh grad, you have previous leadership experience in school
• (Optional, but preferred): You're a graduate of Ateneo (Including Regional Ateneo Schools) / UP (Including Regional UP Schools) / DLSU-Manila / UST / PUP / PLM
Cool stuff you'll get:
• Work with driven, hard-working people
• HMO benefits for yourself and two dependents
• Training allowance for various courses & certifications
• Mentorship allowance for external consultants
• Paid leaves
• Work in a fast-growing yet stable digital marketing agency with high client retention rate.