Monolith Growth Consulting is a digital marketing agency and digital products company on a mission to create a positive impact by growing the revenue and ROI of underserved small & medium businesses. By helping these SMEs, we indirectly contribute to SME job & income growth in a scaled way.
We're hiring an Account Manager to lead the strategy & relationship management for a select portfolio of clients. You will be the face of our client engagements. This person will be required to collaborate cross-functionally with our Growth Management team towards improving the revenue and ROI for their assigned portfolio of clients. This person shall also be a member of our Organization Management team, who are tasked to define & execute company-wide projects that improve client acquisition, client retention, and organization health (as defined by Q12
This role reports to the CEO.
In summary, you will be the main point of contact & key marketing consultant for your assigned portfolio of clients, and you will steer the engagement towards the defined revenue and ROI goals in partnership with the Growth Management, Design, and Development teams.
• Develop marketing strategies for the client, covering the right positioning, target markets, angles, promotions, and channels.
• Develop revenue and ROI forecasts for the client, using various factors such as promotion depth, new product launches, increased ad spend, new plugins, and more.
• Collaborate then deploy your strategies to the Growth Management team to bring your strategies to reality.
• Develop an experimentation pipeline together with the Growth Management team to ensure continuous growth & learning for our clients. You will initiate & approve the plans, and you're required to get inputs from the Growth Management team.
• Develop bi-monthly (twice a month) reports to clients with the Growth Management team that shares insights that evolve your experimentation pipeline & strategy. You will initiate, outline, & approve the analyses, and you're required to get inputs and data from the Growth Management team.
• Engage & coordinate with clients weekly on project and strategy updates. You will lead the client meetings & engagement, with support as needed from the Growth Managers.
• Work with the CEO to determine which client acquisition & client retention projects to allocate company capital on.
Note: To enable a smooth ramp up into the Monolith organization, we have a pre-existing 6 week internal course that will help the Account Manager get acquainted with our internal processes, capabilities, and systems.
Who you are:
• You see yourself as a great people person, and you can empathize with the challenges and cyclical emotions that clients go through as we test, learn, iterate, and eventually grow their brands.
• You see yourself as an analytical person, and you derive joy in finding great insights that drive our clients' businesses forward.
• You see yourself an entrepreneurial person, and you're comfortable in an environment where organization strategies change quarterly and organization structure may change yearly. You understand that this is part and parcel of fast growth company.
• You're detail-oriented and organized, and you appreciate systems where there is workload management, strict client prioritization, and processes.
• 2+ years of work experience, ideally in related fields such as strategy planning, project management, or account management
• Bachelor's Degree
• Experience in coordinating and getting inputs from a multi-functional team
• Strong analytical expertise, and can apply them whether in Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel
Cool stuff you'll get:
• Work with driven, hard-working people
• HMO benefits for yourself and two dependents
• Training allowance for various external courses & certifications
• Mentorship allowance for external consultants
• Paid leaves
• Work in a fast-growing yet stable digital marketing agency with high client retention rate